Monday, October 26, 2015

Me ~ Titus ~ Leaves

me and titus1 me and titus 2 me and titus 3 me and titus me and titus 6 leaves Leaves! Leaves! Leaves!

Today, the air is chilly, the leaves are crunchy and I wanted some pictures to remember the joy that is Fall and being in leaves.

I can always count on Ezekiel to be my photographer. He may shake his head, but he'll always appease me.

 As soon as I sat under the tree, Titus came running and sat beside me. No pictures without him in mix. I wish I could get Fonzy and the boys to do the same thing. They hate taking pictures, but I'm hoping this weekend I can get them to sit for a few in the backyard, under this tree. I need a family picture, Titus included. And this is the perfect setting. Our own backyard, where all our memories are. I'm hoping the tree can hold on to some of it's leaves until then.

I'm sure you are tired of me saying it, but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Fall! Can it just go on forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment