Monday, October 5, 2015

Fall is Here

DSC_0309 DSC_0315 DSC_0320 DSC_0323 DSC_0301 Slowly the leaves are turning and falling to the ground.

The weather is cooler - actually downright chilly this morning as I walked into the office. I've been wanting soup lately. I made a pot of creamy chicken noodle the other day, but it didn't come out as planned. It ended up being a pizza night. I have a Pinterest board filled with soup recipes, so that little mishap won't stop me from making more soup.

I love this time of year. I know, I say it every year, so why stop now. This time of year just feels.....cozy. Blankets, socks, sweaters, hot cocoa. Makes you want to hibernate. And we usually do. I've noticed we are going up to our room earlier, burrowing under covers and watching TV from our bed. And with all the rain we've been having - 12 days and counting - being snuggled up under covers just feels right. Weather man says sunshine returns tomorrow. I guess we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment