Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Recap

Thanksgivingcollage
Our Thanksgiving break is just about done. Tomorrow it's back to work and school, but the past 5 days have been pretty great. It was filled with family, food and fun. I think I've gained about 10 lbs. the past few days, but have to eat all the Puerto Rican food I can while my Dad and s-Mom where here.

I just noticed I didn't take a lot of pictures Thanksgiving day. Was too busy enjoying the family. I kinda disconnected from the internet and didn't have my phone right at my side either. It felt good to disconnect for a few days.

I'm so thankful to have spent Thanksgiving surrounded by family, but also wished I could have had Manuel and his little family here.

One day....

thanksgivingcollage2

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. So nice to see pictures of all your family! Thanks for sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete