Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Lil' Bit Country - Part 2

I LOVE horses! Love to ride horses. They are such beautiful creatures. I wasn't sure where I got my love of horses until Dad told me he grew up riding horses in Puerto Rico. I never knew that.

You could see the excitement on his face, the memories of being young, riding bareback in Puerto Rico. He was a little nervous at first to get back on, but once on he was an old pro at it.

I learned that I share a lot of the same loves and qualities as my Dad....horses being one of them.

For A Lil' Bit Country Part 1 go here.

Thanksgiving Jay 351 riding Thanksgiving Jay 369 Thanksgiving Jay 405 dad Thanksgiving Jay 415 TJ elijah Thanksgiving Jay 409

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful horses!! Glad your dad got to ride a horse. You can tell he was enjoying himself. Thank you so much for sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete