Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Lights - Night lights

boys

What do you do when the night light goes out and you have no more bulbs to replace it? And you have a kid who REFUSES to sleep without one?

You grab Christmas lights of course! And blinking ones at that! You then become the BEST MOM IN THE WHOLE WORLD!

The boys decide they want to sleep in the same room again and even ask you for a kiss goodnight! A kiss goodnight!

I can't remember the last time they wanted a kiss goodnight....and all because of blinking Christmas lights. I think I'll let them keep the lights until after Christmas. Maybe I can be the best Mom in the whole world for a little bit longer!

1 comment:

  1. Awww you ARE the best mom in the world. My girls can't sleep without a nite light too so I always buy a pack of small light bulbs from the dollar store. I have two left! lol

    ReplyDelete