Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cherished

christmas
With all the, sparkle, lights and decorations during this time of year, these are my favorites. The ornaments the boys have made through the years. Since Ezekiel is in middle school he probably won't be making ornaments anymore. Elijah may have a few years left. The time just goes by so fast! I know this is said all the time, but it's so true. One day you are drowing in diapers and bottles, then the next day you look up and they are having babies of their own! I still can't believe Manuel is a daddy! How can I be a grandma? I don't feel like a grandma. At least not today. Ask me on another day, and I might have a different answer!

Can I just say I'm ready for this holiday break. I think I've said it in earlier post, but I'm saying it again! I need a break! A much needed break. Can it be next Tuesday already???

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about the ornaments. I have some from my two older ones and I love them. I know my little one will make a few in the next few years so I'm looking forward to hers. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete