Friday, February 27, 2009

Jay and Vicki's Big Night

Jay and Vicki have been together for a few years now and decided it was time to quit living in sin and tie the knot....so off to the JP we go. Fonzy and I were the witnesses and I was also the photographer. Yay me.....my first wedding. Down to the court house we go.





Since the wedding was a spur of the moment thing, there wasn't time for flowers, and all the frills you normally associate with weddings, but who needs all that when you have love, right? That's all you need.

What we did have, was a beautiful skylight, a gorgeous night out, and a balcony view.





I take that back, there was flowers. One of Vicki's co-workers made her and Jay corsage. The look on Jay's face says it all. "Vicki....you better not stick me"

Vicky and Jay went in to sign forms and Fonzy thought they were going to perform the ceremony through the glass....luckily that was not the case.


In the elevator on the way to perform the ceremony. Don't they all look deep in thought? I wonder what they all are thinking.

Hmmmmmm......

The I Do's


The Happy Couple

"I's Married Now!
"***- Jay is the one saying this, since I'm not sure Vicki would know where that came from.

Gorgeous night downtown.


On our way to Olive Garden where I should NOT be going since I am on South Beach and can't have any pasta or bread. What is the point of going to Olive Garden is you can't have pasta and bread, but Jay and Vicki wanted to go there to celebrate, so of course I had to go.


Notice where the bread is.....right in front of me! I was weak, I had one.




random 095
Congrats Jay and Vicki!

May you have many more happy years to come!

1 comment:

  1. It meant a lot to us to haveyou there and for you to take the pics!!! We want you to take more when we hae our party this summer.

    ReplyDelete