Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Day 3 of South Beach

OK.....day 3 of South Beach and I'm struggling just a little bit. I would kill for 2 eggs over easy, hash browns, sausage, and some biscuits with honey and butter. Or pizza, a sausage biscuit from Biscuitville, french fries. Shoot, how about just sugar in my coffee! I have to keep focused. I have got to lose this weight. I actually feel better since being on the diet. I don't feel so sluggish. If I could just keep food off my mind.

Today my exercise is walking/jogging. Monday, Wednesday and Friday I do my work out tapes. Tuesday and Thursday is walking/jogging day. I may add more walking/jogging days, just depends on how I like it.
I can do this! I can do this! I can do this...........

Here is some motivation for me. With hard work, I too can look like this. Yes, I can! Stop thinking in your head's that I can't! I can and I will!


No comments:

Post a Comment