Wednesday, August 1, 2007

HTML/Getting Old

I have been trying my hardest to learn this HTML stuff to spruce up my blog and it is driving me crazy! I think I have every book from the library on HTML format and it's like reading Chinese or something. I think I need to take a class or maybe get a new brain....or maybe I'm just too old to learn new things.

sigh...40 is right around the corner. 40! I can't believe I am going to be 40 in about 3 years!!!! Where has all the time gone? Seems just like yesterday, I was in my 20's and thought I would never be old. I'm almost middled aged. Is 40 considered middle aged? OK...no more talk of age...I'm feelin' like an old hag....an almost 40 old hag.

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl!! I love your new page.. For a second, I was like, ok, where am I?..... How's life?

    ~Lisa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog layout is cute.. How many times are you planning on changing this???lol

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete