Wednesday, February 22, 2017

It's Our Anniversary

IMG_0112
I love this picture of us. We took it while in Atlanta for my Aunt's funeral. Its nothing special, just a shot taken outside our hotel, but I love the way we are in this picture. We just FIT. I can't really explain it, but I love it.

IMG_0134 IMG_0143 For our anniversary today we decided to head out to dinner. That's one of the perks of having older kids and just one still at home. We can go on impromptu dates and not have to worry about the kids. A peak at whats to come when the baby leaves in about 3 years for college.

I'm not a drinker, but decided to get a drink. I like fruity drinks and this fit the bill. I can't remember the name of it, but it was good. I got a vampire taco, in the picture above. The first couple of bites were good, but then it got real spicy and I couldn't finish the second one. Our appetizer was extra yummy though and I wished we had more. Crab cakes with fresh mango & papaya, passion fruit beurre blanc, tomato oil. I thought I had a picture of it, but I guess not. I kind of slacked on the picture taking, but enjoyed the night out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment