Saturday, December 3, 2016

Snippets of Holiday Magic - December 3

IMG_8719_2
I was up today at 5:00am to drop Ezekiel off at the train station to visit his girlfriend at college. Fonzy had to take Elijah to basketball practice, so that left me alone to decorate the tree. With a fresh cup of hot coffee, and Christmas music playing in the background, I pulled out the ornaments. A sleigh made from Popsicle sticks, clothespin reindeer, Rudolph with crooked antlers, snowman with a green hat unraveling. So many ornaments made with little hands of Christmas's past. I got a little teary eyed as I pulled out ornaments and frames with pictures of the boys. Little smiling, excited boys. Childhood is so fleeting. When you are in the thick of it, you don't realize how fast its's going.

Oh those memories of Christmas past, how sweet they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment