Thursday, June 9, 2016

Wild Things!

IMG_2272 IMG_2414 IMG_2270 IMG_2456 (2) IMG_2770 (2) IMG_2594 IMG_3064 Wild Things!

I have several finished projects that I haven't shared recently and one of my favorites are my gang of Wild Things! I made these four little cute things for my Grandbabies. I have yet to mail them off, but putting it on my must do list to ship off to Texas! I'll kind of miss their little smiling faces once they are gone. I might have to make one to live at my house.

The pattern is from Susan Claudino and can be found here on Ravelry. She has such cute creatures! The parts can be a little fiddly, but an easy knit none the less. I like how there is basically no seaming. All the little legs and arms are knit right on. As are the ears and horns. It really is a genius way to add them. I have a couple more of her patterns I plan on knitting up soon. Who can resist such cuteness.

First Wild Thing post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment