Thursday, February 9, 2012

Junk

junk drawer

Today's challenge isn't something I would normally take a picture of - our junk drawer. Most every house has a junk drawer. Why is that?

What can you tell from a person's junk drawer? What does this drawer say about us?

We play cards

We like Sharpies

We have kids in our house - safety scissors

We like things that smell good - glade plug-in

Film - I wonder what's on that film? I haven't shoot with a camera that uses film in a long time! I need to get that developed. Do they still develop film?

What would your junk drawer say about you?

1 comment:

  1. Very colorful! I was thinking the same thing about films the other day. I was watching a movie and thought how things have change. Before we had to wait days now we wait seconds!

    ReplyDelete