Monday, June 21, 2010

Worrier

summer

I worry. ALOT! I'm really trying not to, but it's not working. As I mentioned before, we are in transition right now. I thought I would be able to share Friday, but unfortunately not yet.

Being a Christian, I know I shouldn't worry. I need to place all my worries in God's hands and leave it alone. So I've been praying ALOT lately. And I think that's what God is teaching me. All my worries, my fears, everything I need to bring to Him. It's rough, but I'm working on it. I'm praying right now as I type this.

I'm hoping Wednesday I will be able to share our news. Pray with me. Pray that everything goes according to plan - not our plan, but God's plan....whatever it may be. And also pray FOR me, to accecpt whatever is in God's plan.

1 comment:

  1. I am sure gods plan is for you to be sounding with loads, loads of love from you close family friends xxx.

    ReplyDelete