Monday, June 14, 2010

Transition

Summer 2010

Transition
~noun
1. movement, passage, or change from one position, state, stage, subject, concept, etc., to another;


We as a family are in transition. I really can't say too much right now, but it's a good transition. I've been kind of quiet lately, because I've been consumed with this transition. Hopefully this Friday I will be able to share what's been going on for the past couple of months. It's exciting, at times stressful, but will be so worth it in the end. I can't wait to share and Friday is never going to get here! Fonzy says I shouldn't rush life, and I agree, but I'm so ready for this! I want to rush this week, then have time slow down afterwards. Anxiously waiting for Friday.......

1 comment:

  1. Okay, did I miss the news of the transition? I pray it works out for you all,love Aunt Jeneda.

    ReplyDelete