Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Life Goes On

Cuteness overload!

While in Texas I finally got to see my first Grandbaby - Miss Carmen. I still can't believe I'm a Grandma, or that Manuel is a Daddy! But here is the proof. And he's such a good Daddy too!

I noticed while looking through the pictures I didn't get a lot of Andrea with Carmen. Sorry Andrea - I still love you!

And without further ado - Miss Carmen

Carmen

Carmen and I


Manuel and Carmen

Carmen 081

carmen

Carmen 052

Carmen 049

Carmen and Manuel

Me and Carmen

Fonzy and Carmen Mr. I'm not anyone's Granddaddy yet - I'm too young. I think she will have him wrapped around her little finger when she gets older! He will not be able to say anything when she calls him Granddad!

Carmen 028
And I had to include this pic of Manuel changing her diaper. I love her expression! She is looking at Manuel like, "Uh Daddy - do you know what you are doing?"

3 comments:

  1. OMG!! So beautiful and lovely. My favorite of course is the one where daddy is changing her diaper. That pic right there is priceless!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful
    Love ya
    Jim's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so big already! Dios la bendiga, she's gorgeous. Love all the pics, my favorites I would say the ones where she's resting in your chest and the one where Manuel is sleeping next to her...

    ReplyDelete