Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Knits in progress

candy corn hat
I found these cute candy corn hats on Ravelry and thought to myself, wouldn't the boys and I look cute in these. I planned on taking the boys to a pumpkin patch this year and we would all wear our cute hats. Yes, I was going to wear a candy corn hat in public and wear it proudly since I made it. Well, as you can see, didn't happen. The pumpkin patch or the hats. This was the first hat I started. I had to get my one pumpkin hat done for charity, so the candy corn hats were put on the back burner....the back, back, burner. I figure I now have a year to finish my 3 hats for next year. They are going to be so cute!

Carolina Panthers Stocking Cap for Ezekiel
This hat is Ezekiels. It's going to be a stocking cap in Carolina Panther colors. Ezekiel loved the Panthers. LOVED being the operative word here. Since Delhomme is probably the worst quarterback this season, he's not feeling them that much. Oh well, he is still getting this hat and he better wear it proudly.

1 comment: