Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Man of Mine

Fonzy,

There are no words I could write to portray all that I feel for you…but I’m going to try. I thank God every single day for you and pray whenever we are apart that God brings you safely back to me. I don’t know what I would do without you in my life. Even though we have been together for over 11yrs, I still miss you when we’re apart, still get excited when I know you are coming home. I look forward to every night sleeping by your side. I pray that when it’s time for us to leave this earth, that I am the first to go because I don’t think I could live without you. Even in the rare event that we fight or argue, I still love you...and the making up is oh so sweet.

Fonzy, you are any woman’s dream come true and I’m so glad that you chose me to be your wife. I am the luckiest girl in the world! Every man should emulate all that you are, loving, strong, protective of your family, the best daddy, teacher, coach, and mentor, you strive to do your best in all that you do, and it shows! I am so proud to be your wife. You are my soul mate…my everything. I don’t think I would have made it through the death of Samuel without you. You seem to know when I am feeling down and will find a way to make me laugh. You take my mind off of the sadness and remind me of all the love I still have in this world.

Fonzy, I pray that you have an awesome day today. Anything I can do to make it extra special just let me know. The boys and I love you with all that we are and pray that we have many, many, many more birthdays with you!

Love you always and forever!
sitel :)

***************************************************************************

The many faces of Fonzy - some of my favorites.

elijahbaseball09 029
so sexy....

easter 054

fonzy 019
Love to see you laugh....

fonzy 013

Fonzy

Samuel0034
the family man.....

fonzy

football 029
the coach.....

fonzy
hard worker....tired after a long day

fonzy

july4 105
the athlete....

july4 063

july4 038
the thinker....

july4 020

fonzy
die hard Longhorn fan

fathers day 025
best daddy in the world

Elijah's party 055

Wolves
teacher and coach...

park 102
daddy's hands....

Mr GQ
Mr. GQ......

Snow Day

Snow Day

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful tribute. I know he is going to love this post. And thanks for making me tear up!! LOL

    Hope you all have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, I so love the pictures. You did a beautiful job capturing every part of him. Happy Belated Birthday...

    ReplyDelete