Friday, May 23, 2008

Graduation Weekend

While Fonzy's parents were here for his graduation weekend, we ate out every night. Elodia and I were suppose to be losing weight....uh, that didn't happen on this weekend. When they got here Friday night, we went to Cheesecake Factory. Saturday after the graduation we went Larry's restaurant, which is a soul food buffet. We had green, fried chicken, smothered pork chops, black eyed peas, rice, fish, and a whole lot more. Sunday really topped the eating out. I'm sure we all gained at least 10lbs. Mother's Day Sunday after church we went to Yancy's for Sunday brunch and later that night we went to Bahama Breeze. I didn't know we were going to Yancys, so I didn't have my camera. I was so upset! I missed a lot of good pics. I did take my camera to Bahama Breeze though....

Elodia getting her drank on

This is Elodia laughing after her and Alan told us about how they got together. Her booty was somewhere in that conversation.

Fonzy and I

Ezekiel and Elijah

Karen and TJ

Vicki and Jay

Elodia laughing some more, we really had a good time.

All of us outside the restaurant

Fonzy showing off his bling, bling. Can you tell he really liked his ring.

1 comment:

  1. I just love your family! You guys look like you really know how to enjoy each others company and have a good time.

    Oh and I just noticed that Betty has changed her clothing on your header (I've been reading through google reader).

    Congrats again to Fonzy and you're next lady :-)

    ReplyDelete