Friday, November 16, 2007

Psycho Shower Scene

I hate taking a shower when no one else is home...and I blame it all on the Psycho shower scene and my mom. I can't recall when I first saw Psycho, but I remember my mom hating to take a shower at night. She would ask me to sit in the bathroom with her while she took a shower, all because of this one scene. You would think as I got older, I would grow out of this, but nope....still the same. I guess it doesn't help that Fonzy loves to watch a show called Haunting, I think it's on Discovery channel. It reenacts hauntings that people claim they've had. A recent one had a girl taking a shower and an entity attacked her. I really need to stop watching this stuff.


Whenever I'm in the shower, I keep my eyes open at all times. I don't care if there is soap in my eyes, I want to see what is going on, cause once you close your eyes or turn your back from the curtain (like the picture above) that's when they....whoever they are....strike.


The other night, I was taking a shower and out of the corner of my eye, I thought I saw a shadow on the shower curtain. The shampoo was burning my eyes, but I kept them open. I turned toward the water, and I swore I saw the shadow again. I thought maybe it was Fonzy, so I peeked out the curtain...nothing. I hurriedly rinsed my hair and got out. This has happened a few times. Then just this morning, while I was in the shower, getting ready for work, I set my toothbrush (yes, I brush my teeth in the shower) on the little caddy that holds the shampoo, etc on the shower head. I turned my back to the water and a few seconds later, I heard something behind me. I turned and my toothbrush was laying on the tub floor. It was like someone had thrown it. The reason I say that, was because if it had just fell, the toothbrush would be UNDER the caddy, but it was so close to me, it almost hit me and I was at the other end of the tub/shower. I'm starting to think I'm going crazy, or maybe the medicine I'm taking is having an effect on me. Remember, one of the possible side effects is hearing or seeing things that are not there. Hmmm.....all I know is I don't want to end up like Miss Thang below.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! LOL! I didn't think you were a chicken... No need to worry, that is all in your head.. Your mind is playing really fun tricks on you girl!

    That show your hubby likes to watch is A Haunting and I love it. We record it here and watch it all the time.

    Anyway, I hope your fears don't get the best of you.. Quit worrying and stop letting soap get into your eyes..

    PS I am loving your pictures.. So Halloweeny..hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete