Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Happy Birthday Sweetie!

31 years ago today, God blessed the earth with your presence. I wonder if God looked down on you that day, saw the man you would become and smiled.



There are so many things I love about you and since you are 31 today….I will list 31 things I love about you...

  1. I love that you are a God-fearing man and strive to live your life for Christ, and for being the example I needed to come to Christ also.
  2. I love your full sexy lips.
  3. I love how protective you are of us.
  4. I love your sense of style and that I don’t have to worry about buying or picking out the boys clothes. There is no telling what they would look like if I had to dress them.
  5. I love when you talk dirty to me.



  6. I love how you treat Samuel and Manuel as if they were your own. And teaching them what it is to be a man.
  7. I love when you serenade me on our road trips. You swear you can sing better than Brian McKnight, Luther, Tank, and Keith and just for today, I will agree.
  8. I love that you are man enough to show your sensitivity. You can watch “The Notebook” with me and shed a few tears when the couple dies in each other’s arms. I hope we are as lucky.
  9. I love when you call me Sitelia.
  10. I love to see you in a suit Sunday morning, standing in front of the congregation with communion. You look so good.


  11. I love the way you hold me at night. I know sometimes I can be grouchy, but I long for your touch when it's not there.
  12. I love that you will rub my aching feet at night. I know I should stop wearing heels, but they look so good.
  13. I love the stories you tell the boys, like when you fought and killed that big black bear and got those “scratches” on your shoulders. Such a great story teller.
  14. I love that you will clean the bathroom. You do it so much better than I, and plus I hate to do it.
  15. I love to see you on your knees in prayer.


  16. I love how you hold me at night if I have nightmares and make them all go away.
  17. I love how you will eat whatever I cook, even though I wish you would sometimes tell me what you want, so I can stop trying to figure out what to cook each day.
  18. I love when you brush my hair.
  19. I love how you take pride in your looks. You take longer than me to get ready, but it’s worth it.
  20. I love how you want to be a teacher and are working towards that goal. The kids today, especially young, black, males, need a strong role model. Someone who has been where they are and who cares and will take the time to listen and instruct them. You are going to be an awesome teacher, and one day an awesome Principal.
  21. I love how you always provide for our family. If you need to work 2-3 jobs to ensure we have all we want and need, you will do that.
  22. I love the gray that’s starting to come in your hair. I don’t care what you say, it’s sexy.
  23. I love the relationship you have with your mom.
  24. I love how you expect nothing but the best from all of us and yourself. It makes us strive to be better.
  25. I love that you love me, no matter my faults, and God knows I have many.
  26. I love that you are adventurous and willing to try new things.
  27. I love BDV.
  28. I love how you make me see things in a different perspective than I normally would.
  29. I love that our family is your top priority.
  30. I love your playful spirit
  31. I love your strength.

Simply put....I love you Fonzy, I am honored to be your wife and I hope to spend many more blessed years with you.

Happy Birthday Sweetie!

1 comment:

  1. Damn it girl.. You just had to do it.. You made me get watery eyes. That was so sweet. Your hubby is lucky and so are you.. That was just too cute!!! Hope you had a fun day :)

    ReplyDelete