Friday, October 5, 2007

Betty Boop Loot

Look at the all the Betty Boop Loot I got yesterday. Yes, I am a Betty Boop fanatic! Can't you tell by my blog design? Elodia, (MIL) sent me a package with all this Betty Boop stuff. She is so good to me. I couldn't of asked for a better mother-in-law. She keeps me supplied in Betty Boop stuff and of course had Fonzy, can't forget that!

Betty Boop salt-n-pepper shakers....these will not be used for that purpose. They are too cute!
Betty Boop bandana

Betty Boop mug...this is my new favorite coffee mug.

Betty Boop Witch....Fonzy said this most definitely fits me. He swears I'm a witch ;)
And Fonzy came home with this......a CD case. I wrecked shop yesterday with Betty, huh? Anyone else want to add to my collection?

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl!! I love your new pic! Very pretty! How's everything?

    ReplyDelete