Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Worst Housekeeper EVER!

Yep...that's me, the worst housekeeper ever! You would not believe the mess that is our bedroom, which is pretty sad considering we make the boys clean their room every night before going to bed. We are not setting a very good example. I could use the excuse that I'm a working mom, and don't have time to clean, but that really isn't an excuse. There are other working moms who's homes are spotless, cook a healthly dinner each night, read their kids bedtime stories and even make wild, passionate love to thier husbands. How do they do it all! By the time I get home from work, I am ready for a nap! Luckily it's summertime and Manuel likes to BBQ, because if it wasn't for him, we would be eating PB&J or bologna sandwiches. I really need to get my butt in gear. If my mom were still alive, she would beat my butt! I was raised to keep a clean house. Our house was never dirty. Of course my mom was a stay-at-home mom, but I am sure if she worked, our house still would of been clean. I use to keep a clean house, but the past year or so, I've been a slacker. Could it be because I'm getting older, or just lazy. Don't answer that. I'm already know the answer. I feel like a kid, (instead of the 36 year old wife and mother to four boys I am) who's mom is yelling "Clean your room!" Maybe I feel that way because my mom is sending me that message.

Mommy, I'm listening...I will clean my room when I get home today.

No comments:

Post a Comment