Saturday, June 23, 2007

Summer = Pool Dayz!

Summer is here and so are pool days and BBQ's. That is one good thing about living in an apartment community....swimming all summer long. Once I get home from work, this is where you will find us. The boys splash and play at the pool while Manuel or myself grill up something for dinner. I'm so happy Manuel likes to grill. That leaves more time for me to chill out after a long day at work and catch up on all the many blogs I read while enjoying a tall glass of ice tea. Ahhh, that is the life.....

Elijah and Ezekiel posing for my many pictures. I take my camera everywhere. You just never know when a Kodak moment will present itself.


Ezekiel and Manuel enjoying the cool water....


Elijah always ready for a picture. Say Cheese!

Here is where I sit to get my daily fix of blogs

Manuel....the Grilling King!

1 comment:

  1. I see your kids but where are you? I wanna see a pic with you in it next to your laptop drinking coffee...lol

    ReplyDelete