Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Why blog........

...because it is cheaper than therapy and a way to keep in touch with friends and family. Plus...I'm about to embark on a new adventure. As of March 30, I will no longer be employed! Yep, stay at home mommydom...here I come! Now in the past I have never wanted to be a SAHM, but I am looking forward to this new role. Maybe it's because I'm older...I don't know. The last time I wasn't working, I was home for about 6 months and I was going out of my mind. I think it had alot to do with being stuck in a small town house with 4 boys and no transportation, since we only had one vehicle at the time. This time will be different, first because my whole attitude is different and second I won't be stuck in the house without transportation. I am looking forward to this time. I plan on getting more involved in my boys schools, and spending more time with them. I have 4 great boys, and feel I need to be there for them. I kinda think that is why God has placed me in this situation yet again. To cherish the time with my boys and be the mom and wife I ought to be. I don't know what is in store for me or our little family, but whatever it is, I am ready........

No comments:

Post a Comment