Thursday, October 5, 2017

Home - a month in

IMG_2977 IMG_2976 IMG_3007 IMG_3064 IMG_3006 IMG_2918 IMG_3034 We have been in our new home a little over a month now, and I must say I love it more with each passing day. Besides a few boxes in the garage, everything has found its place. As you can see in my previous post, we made a few changes in the kitchen, and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the kitchen.  We've cut a few trees from the front of the house, put a picket fence around the backyard for Titus and both porches have the furniture we wanted and have become places we love to hang. During the moving process, I didn't think we would ever get to this point and now I'm so happy and thankful to be here!

1 comment:

  1. Lawd that place is lovely!!!! I would set my knitting and spinning wheel on that porch and never leave. Congrats Isaida!!!

    ReplyDelete