Friday, June 21, 2013

Summer Series - Day 1

Since I'm getting back on this blogging thing, I needed something to keep me going. I have some ideas for weekly blog posts, but since the boys are the ones who have been asking me to start blogging again, I've decided to do a summer series. A picture(s) a day to capture this summer. The summer before Elijah starts middle school and Ezekiel high school!

Here's to new beginnings - for them and for me.

summerseries2013 012summerseries2013 032summerseries2013 008summerseries2013 038summerseries2013 037summerseries2013 034summerseries2013 033

3 comments:

  1. They look like they're having so much fun!

    I just want to dive into that water too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like they are really enjoying the pool time. Glad you are back into the blogging grove.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and me getting back to blogging too. i am trying to post more as well. Love your pictures of your summer days and your boys are loving their summer.

    ReplyDelete