Monday, February 18, 2013

February Snow

We finally got a snow day!

We only got a dusting but it was so pretty. The biggest, fluffiest snow I think I've ever seen. It was like cotton falling from the sky. I just had to go outside and play in it! Elijah enjoys the snow as much as I do. Ezekiel - not so much.

Snow always reminds me of home. Of sweet childhood, wonder and innocence. Being out in it brings me right back.

blog 388snowdayblog 361blog 389febsnow4ezekielsnowblog 364blog 323catchingsnowblog 365

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures. They closed down the town for that??? Yall need to come here and see it really snow lol. Glad you finally got your snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! Glad you guys got to play in it. I love snow too. I wish it was winter all year around...Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete