Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Comfort

comfort
My place of comfort - our home/bed

We are home bodies. One rainy day last week as I left for work, I was thinking how happy I was there were no games, or practices and I could go home, put my pj's on and just enjoy being home. I picked up Elijah from school and he asked if we had anything going on and once I told him no, he said great! "I can go home and put my pj's on!" A boy after my own heart! In this hustle and bustle world we live in, we are more than content to just stay home.

Fonzy's birthday is today. I baked some pumpkin bars for him. He took a bite and asked if I would be mad if he told me they were nasty. I tasted them and they were nasty! So much for his "birthday cake" I wanted to take a picture of him for his birthday, but Fonzy hates taking pictures, so all I have to remember his 36th birthday is a picture of the nasty pumpkin bars!


Love you Fonzy and pray every night we have many, many, many more years to share!

Fonzy's36bday

No comments:

Post a Comment