Friday, August 31, 2012

FO Friday and Creative Friday

fofridaycollage
Happy Friday Crafty Peeps!

I almost forgot I had 2 projects to share today! Go me!

I finally knitted up a whale for my grandson, Jonah. You can't be named Jonah and not have a whale, right. I put his fins on wrong, They were suppose to be sideways, but I'm sure Jonah won't mind or even notice.

My second project is my Hello Kitty hat I made for a friend's daughter. Of course I had to try it on and model it. I wasn't too sure about the whiskers, but I guess they look alright. I hope my friends daughter likes it. I have requests for a few more Hello Kitty hats. Luckily it only took me 2 days to make.

That's it for me! I'm ready for this long holiday weekend in the States. I have girlfriends visiting from TX and I'm too excited! Can't wait for them to get here later today!

As always, for more yarny goodness, click below. Have a great weekend!


6 comments:

  1. Lovely hat, lovely whale. What's wrong with the fins? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I 100% agree about Jonah's need for a whale! That hat is adorable. I have it in my queue; I just need a little girl to knit it for. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both! I think thw whiskers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I agree, Jonah definitely must have a whale. Yours is adorable. I'd never have noticed about the fins until you said something :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the whale!!
    And the hat is cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love reading your blog and the pics you post!!! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete