Monday, March 5, 2012

Starting Again

me

I was on a roll with my 365 project, but as soon as Manuel and the grandbabies came to visit, the 365 went right out the window. I didn't do much knitting during their visit either! Having all my boys and Grandbabies together took all my time and attention.

Since they've gone, I have slowly got back on schedule. The house is back in order, and I picked up my knitting last night. I have so many projects in my queue I want to start, but I'm the type of knitter who likes to finish a project before starting another one. I still have Carmen's babydoll on my needles. I don't know why this is taking me so long! I'm ready to be finished with it. I have legs and her dress to do still. I will be so glad when I can post her on FO Friday! Maybe next week.

Even though I fell off the 365 project wagon, I'm picking up my camera and starting again. That's the great thing about living - each new day gives you a chance to start again.

3 comments:

  1. So true..Love the pic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had plenty of time with your son, his wife and your nietos. They are growing so fast, Dios los bendiga!

    I missed lots of days for the February challenge. My daughter takes the camera with her whenever she goes out so when I need to use she has it.

    Going to start the March challenge today. Hopefully I will keep up with this one.

    Love the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always so hard to restart something. I had a journaling project I started a month ago and when I had company last week I got totally derailed and haven't managed to get back to it yet.

    I admire your ability to knit just one project at a time. I suffer from multiple project disability. :-)

    ReplyDelete