Monday, October 4, 2010

Violated!

kitchen

I've been violated! Mice have entered our house and I no longer feel safe. My biggest fear is rats/mice. It's all the same to me! Friday, I found a little mouse in our pantry. When I opened the pantry door it jumped out and ran under the stove. I guess this is where it got in at. Fonzy got traps and caught it, and his friend, but I don't care. I've been having nightmares since Friday. I'm scared to go in the kitchen and it use to be my favorite place in the house. It's getting cold, so they must be looking for someplace warm, plus Fonzy said that with our house being a new construction, we took over their spot. I don't care! I hate mice!!!!! We need to find out where they are coming in from and stop it!!!! I will no longer feel safe in my kitchen!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe that you are scared of a little mouse Saida. Remember when Grammy woulc catch them in her house on those traps and then hit them with a brick! LOL Disgusting! Anyhow they will be gone soon.
    Danyelle

    ReplyDelete