Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Weekend Recap

Blog 065
Remnents of Ida blew through Raleigh all last week. It started raining Tuesday night and this is how it was Friday on my way home from work....just nasty.

Hurricane Ida

Blog 076
Come Saturday morning you could see a break in the clouds and sunshine coming through. Unfortunately, Ida blew most of the leaves away.

Blog 073

Blog 074
Outside on the patio

Blog 071
Saturday, Elijah had basketball practice, so Fonzy and the boys went to practice, while I stayed home cleaning, getting ready for all the family we have coming next week. I'm sure the fish were glad we were having company. Their poor tank was horrible and Fonzy said they were fighting to stay alive. Once I cleaned the tank they looked much happier.

Home
back home - not a whole lot of cleaning done - just fish tank and kitchen

Home

Fonzy and I forgot that his aunt was going to be in town on business this weekend. Elijah and I were at the library when I got a text from Fonzy's aunt reminding us that she would be in town shortly and we had dinner plans. Oooops, totally forgot. Elijah and I rushed home so all of us could get ready.

Blog 110
On our way to dinner- nice sunset

Blog 109

Blog 112
We decided to go to Bahama Breeze - food was good as always.

Blog 116
After dinner we decided to take Fonzy's aunt and hubby on a tour of downtown Raleigh. They already had the holiday decorations up - very pretty. It made you want to take a stroll downtown. I plan on doing that when everyone get's here next week. Great picture opportunities.

2 comments:

  1. that's a great idea...taking pictures in downtown Raleigh...I can't wait to see them! Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures as always. Thanks for sharing your day! Your town looks beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete