Saturday, August 15, 2009

Bubble Bath

Conversation while taking a bubble bath....

Elijah: Mom, should I save this water for Ezekiel?

Me: No....Ezkiel doesn't want to get in your bath water.

Elijah: We're brothers, he won't mind.

Me: Elijah, we are not saving this water for Ezekiel. He does not want to get in water that your butt was in.

Elijah: laughing....

Elijah

Elijah

Elijah

Elijah

Elijah

Elijah

Elijah

Elijah

Ezekiel
Ezekiel (in his own bathwater) - Mom, don't take any pictures of me in the tub.

Me: Just one

Ezekiel: Mom...DO NOT put them on your blog! (they know me so well)

Me: Just one :)

Ezekiel

I guess Ezekiel is getting older and soon he won't let me take any pictures, and most definitely will not want them posted on my blog. I better get as many as I can now.

No comments:

Post a Comment