Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm here....

I've been meaning to post for a few days, but I never seem to get to it. Actually, the other night I had a post all set with pictures from Ezekiel's birthday and lost the post! Needless to say, I was not thrilled and just shut down the computer after that. So here I am, trying again.

Today hasn't been a great day....feeling a little down. I got a call from the DA yesterday that two of the boys involved in Samuel's murder have been indicted....both for murder. They originally just had the shooter for murder, and the other for conspiracy to commit murder, but both are now charged with murder. Some would say that is good news, they need to be punished, but regardless of what they are charged with or what sentence they are given, it won't bring Samuel back. No court date has been set yet.

I've noticed that my blog hasn't been all that cheerful lately. I don't want it to be a place of sadness, but Samuel's death is now a part of my life, so sometimes there will be sadness. But life can't always be sad, right? I do have some happy times and have the pictures to prove it.

Ezekiel celebrated his 10th birthday, I took pictures, but being the procrastinator I am (which I'm not proud of) I am just posting them. His birthday was low key this year, a pool party, but I think he had a good time.

HaPpY 10th BiThDaY EzEkIeL!

ezekielbday 021

ezekielbday 016

ezekielbday 028

ezekielbday 077

ezekielbday 089

ezekielbday 106

ezekielbday 104

ezekielbday 111

1 comment:

  1. That' cool! I'm glad you're having a good time with your boys. The theme was awesome! Love that. Never had a pool party nor did I go to one but it looked like you had alot of fun.

    ReplyDelete