Saturday, April 18, 2009

Take me out to the ballgame

We were up bright and early this morning for Ezekiel's first game of the season...at the field before 9am on a Saturday! I guess I shouldn't complain, the morning was beautiful and I didn't need to sleep in. I am just not a morning person.

baseball 280
In the dugout waiting to start the game and probably trying to get fully awake.

baseball 282
Fonzy and Elijah practicing before the game starts

baseball 281

baseball 285
cheering on their teammate

baseball 287
Fonzy and Elijah watching the game

baseball 291
wishing he was out on the field. His games don't start until May.

baseball 300

baseball 303
practicing before his turn to bat

baseball 305

baseball 309

baseball 310
it looks like Ezekiel hit the ball, unfortunately he struck out.

baseball 289
It was a really good game, game was tied, but we lost.

There's always next weekend...bright and early on Saturday morning.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful shots! really nice job... I bet the boys will be glad to have them.

    ReplyDelete