Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Ezekiel!

I know...I'm a bad mom, so shoot me! I'm way late posting Ezekiel's birthday pictures, but hey, better late than never, right? So without further ado....Ezekiel's b-day...

When Ezekiel got out of the shower for his night on the town, he went to Fonzy and said,
"Daddy, I put deodorant on when I got out of the shower."

Daddy: "Why, you think since you're eight, you need deodorant?"

Ezekiel: "Yeah, cuz I"m a grown man now!"
Here's our "grown deodorant wearing man" waiting on our table at Red Robin's. Let me just say this was not Ezekiel's first choice for dinner. Hooters was! But Mommy was not having that. Of course I was outnumbered since I am the only female, but Mommy out weights everyone! We will not have Hooters at 8yrs old, grown deodorant wearing man or not! Sorry....

Now if you'd like, Mommy can get the Hooters shorts and t-shirts and make you the bomb wings at home, cuz you know momma wings are way better than Hooters could every be!


Below is the rest of our night. We had a nice dinner at Red Robins, (with no hoochie mommas in little shorts and tight shirts) then went to Frankie's Fun Park to ride go-carts, play putt-putt golf and video games. I got to ride the go-carts. for the first time, along with being Ezekiel and Elijah's first time. The boys loved it, but I drive enough, so not too much fun for me. I would much rather be chauffeured. Of course with boys/men everything has to be a competition, so the go-carts was a race to see who would win and putt-putt was a competition between Manuel and Fonzy. Fonzy was Tiger Woods and Manuel was Chi Chi Rodriguez. Yes, there is a professional golfer named Chi Chi, but he is kinda old now. Anyways, we got home well after midnight and fun was had by all!










Happy Birthday Ezekiel! We love you!

1 comment:

  1. The birthday boy is so adorable!!! Hope you guys had a great time. When are you gonna leave me some love on my blog??????

    ~Lisa~

    ReplyDelete