Wednesday, July 11, 2012

BabyDoll # 2 - WIP Wednesday/Yarn Along

babydoll collage

It's been a few weeks since I've joined in on WIP Wednesday and Yarn Along. I have been knitting, just on the same things as before. I'm working on Babydoll # 2 and my Happy, Bright ZigZag.

I've made progress on both, but really trying to finish this babydoll. She's all put together, just needs, eyes, hair and clothes. The dress is actually finished now. That was Saturday at my son's baseball tournament. It was over 100 degrees and I was knitting! Hey - never too hot to knit! I would say I'd like to have the babydoll done for this FO Friday, but it probably won't be. Maybe by next week.

Here's my first babydoll and last pics of ZigZag.

For more WIPW and Yarn Along, click icons below.



1 comment:

  1. Fingers crossed that you can finish her soon. She is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete