Wednesday, June 6, 2012

One Season Down

Zion_PicMonkey Collage
Well, Ezekiel's baseball season is officially over.

All in all I think it was a good season. He hit better this year than any other year and even pitched. That was a first and VERY nerve racking - for me and him! Well, probably more for me. I just wanted every pitch to be perfect for him.

He's grown so much and sometimes I find it hard to believe he will be 13 in a couple of weeks. A teen-ager! I asked him if he wanted a party or BBQ to invite his friends over for this momentous even and he said no. I'm still thinking about having a BBQ and inviting his friends, but we will see. It may just be a low-key family day. We I haven't decided yet.

zion3

1 comment:

  1. Look at him go..so handsome and into his sport.

    ReplyDelete